Reed HR are working with a client based near Hindhead to recruit for a Health and Safety Manager to join their busy team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities -
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all colleagues and visitors.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all health, safety and welfare at work legislation - communicating this back to staff effectively.
- Developing and delivering Training to promote and maintain a safe working culture.
-Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and Health and Safety audits at each of the sites, ensuring compliance.
- Investigating and documenting incidents, offering resolutions and implementing changes.
- Collating and reporting incedent statistics to senior management.
-Ensuring Fire Marshalls and First Aiders are up to date, regularly checked and leavers are replaced
-Monitoring and updating all H&S policies
-Ensuring any building work is compliant with CDM regulations
NEBOSH (Diploma qualified)
3 years experience in a similar role
Strong I.T . and Microsoft Office Skills
Willing to travel to sites based in different areas of the U.K when requires
Ability to work autonomously
Membership of CIEH or IOSH
A candidate who is degree educated is preferred but not essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'