Previous experience working as a Health and Safety Manager within a manufacturing/ Engineering company is essential.
A full driving license is required due to the location of the role.
* Will have previous working experience within a stand alone Health and Safety role
* Experience in the manufacturing/ engineering industry would be advantageous
* A minimum of NEBOSH Certificate
* Be a good communicator at all levels and be able to manage upwards.
* Be computer literate with both Word and Excel.
* Commercial awareness
The role will require the following:
* Insuring company's continued compliance and accreditation with legislation
* Conducting risk assessments and writing method statements
* Monitoring non-conformance & near misses
* Conducting investigations
* Updating internal and clients H&S portals
* Reviewing training requirements
* Experience conducting toolbox talks
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.