Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as a career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We are working exclusively with a UK leading Construction organisation that received a 5* rating and 99% Safety Audit rating score to source a Health and Safety Manager based in the London Borough/ Home Counties. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety expert to join a well established and pioneering organisation.
- Delivering exceptional Health and Safety standards across the business.
- Be the recognised Health and Safety Representative when working on site.
- Looking to achieve/ exceed the high levels of standards already set within the business.
- Develop and maintain the Safety Management system and Safety tool kits.
- Regular meetings with Sub-Contractors on site to review compliance documents.
- Help drive positive behavioural change.
- Conduct site audits and action follow ups in the right procedure.
- Creative and innovative character who can create different initiatives to promote safety.
- Experience in Construction/ CDM/ Residential build.
- Experience in achieving high standard KPI's.
- A passionate character about Health and Safety who is self driven and has the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to communicate to others effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Confidence and ability to manage and work with subcontractors.
Reference: FM - 11740