Are you a Senior NEBOSH qualified Health and Safety Manager from a Manufacturing and/or engineering background looking for your next role with a market leading company?
On offer is a very varied permanent role, that pays a competitive pay rate, profit related bonus scheme, company pension, childcare voucher scheme and a generous 34 days holiday (26 + 8)
The role is site based (site of over 200 staff) and days based with very little travel so it suits candidates who don't wish to travel all over the country or work unsociable hours.
My client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers in specialist automotive services. They are well established and this site has grown extensively over the past few years.
The Health and Safety Manager has responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety on site, with 2 direct reports and additional responsibility for site services (security, cleaning etc.)
- Full time permanent site based role working 37 hours week Mon-Fri working for a Automotive Manufacturing company
- Developing policies and best practice, action plans, risk assessments and training related to health and safety on site.
- Managing staff, subcontractors, budgets and equipment related to both health and safety and site services.
- Working background up to a senior/managerial level within the manufacturing and/or engineering sector
- Ideally NEBOSH Diploma (minimum NEBOSH certificate)
- Due to site location you must have a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Circa £40K plus bonus (up to 10%) plus pension plus 26 days holiday, 37 hours week Mon-Fri
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'