Health and Safety Manager for BMI Healthcare
BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team of staff in London & South East Region
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Healthcare Experience Essential
- BSC/NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ6 in Occupational Health & Safety (+5-10years fulltime practical application )
- Fire Risk Assessor (HTM-05, NEBOSH, IFE)
- Experienced qualified Trainer (PTLLS)
- Lead auditor ISO: 18001
- Competent Risk Assessor (RAMS)
- IT literate with advanced excel capability (pivots/graphs/formulae etc)
- Extensive contractor management experience CDM/non-CDM and project management
- Proficient policy writer and reviewer
Duties of this role include:
- To lead by example continuously demonstrating professional Health & safety technical competencies to our services, employees, patients, contractors and visitors, in all acts and interactions across BMI.
- Undertake, review, analyse and support statutory assessments and related activities to enable a managed and timely closeout of remedial actions and improvement suggestions. Log of trends/issues maintained.
- Escalate all regulatory body interactions and communications to the Head of Health & Safety, including Fire Authority (FRS), HSE, CQC, EA and to support local services appreciate the impact of regulatory body interaction, while ensuring mitigation measures are in place to reduce all potential BMI exposures. This role is responsible for effectively closing out H&S findings identified by the Regulatory body.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Generous Car Allowance
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"