A multi-disciplinary Consultancy operating throughout Health, Safety, and Employment Law are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their growing team. Operating from their Head Office and throughout South Wales, this position offers a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain vast experience from working with clients across a broad industry range, with plentiful opportunity for progression and personal development.
- Working with clients across South Wales to provide consultancy support and advice, including site inspections, audits, management systems, and bespoke personalised consultancy packages;
- Provision of client training as necessary;
- The identification of opportunities within both new and existing clients to expand or develop new services.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of H&S Legislation, ideally within a consultancy environment;
- Experience working in a construction environment;
- Good communication skills and capacity to build rapport with clients across different industries and seniority;
- Full, clean driving license and own vehicle, and willingness to travel as required.
Reference: ET 11085
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job