Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer
A leading multi-disciplinary building consultancy in Liverpool is seeking a Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer to join their ever-growing Health and Safety team.
The consultancy's projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients including motor manufacturers, Schools/Universities, healthcare providers, contractors, developers etc.
The role of the Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer
The successful Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer's duties:
- Make Clients aware of their duties
- Be the point of contact, to ensure the duties are fulfilled in accordance with statutory regulatory requirements, approved code of practice and industry advice.
- Liaise with Designers to compile a Design Risk Management schedule.
- Collate Pre Construction Information and identify how any information gaps will be resolved.
- Carry out H&S specific design reviews throughout the design and construction phases of a project
- Promote and manage clear communication between project duty holders with respect to coordination of outputs and management of health and safety issues at all project stages
- Prepare and issue the project specific Health and Safety File on completion
- Support designers and project managers with specialist CDM advice.
The Successful Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer
The successful Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar
- Graduate or Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- An understanding of the design process
- Construction industry experience
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
The Package of the successful Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 5% Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent contract from day one
If you are a Health and Safety Consultant / Principal Designer in Liverpool, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Liverpool / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015 / Graduate
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 /