Health and Safety Consultant - Permanent
Salary:£34,000 - £36000 plus car allowance/benefits dependent upon qualifications/experience
Location : Mid Wales
Health and Safety Consultant
Are you a health & safety practitioner and considering a career move into a consultancy role?
My clients are listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies.
This is a home based home based role that provides you with a variety of members every day?
This role as a Health and Safety Consultant can offer you both a varied and challenging role with lots of opportunity whereby you can expand your technical and industry exposure and develop your CPD. In this role, you will be responsible for clients in an assigned region, which will be a reasonable commuting distance from your home.
As a Consultant, you will be visiting members from a variety of industry sectors: everything from care homes to manufacturing firms, there's not really an industry sector, which we don't cover.
This is a full-time permanent role, allowing you to combine member visits with working from home. You will have allocated admin days balanced with field visits to members
My client wants all of their Consultants to develop their CPD, which is why they run workshops twice a year to develop their team's skills, experience and share best practice
Duties will include:
• The undertaking of Health & Safety surveys of members' premises and
then the production of relevant h&s policies and management systems.
• Developing strong member relationships and rapport.
• Advising members in the use of their health and safety management
system to ensure it becomes part of their day-to-day business.
• Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of members when
• Advising our members on matters of Health & Safety standards and best
practice affecting their business.
• The undertaking of accident investigations to assist our member as
• Skills and experience required:
• Candidates must have a relevant health & safety qualification
• Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards this
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Strong interpersonal & time management skills
We have an exceptional benefits package, which includes:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit-related pay up to 5% (non-contractual)
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent tailored training programme
- Company Car or £4,000 car allowance
If you are looking to work for a multi-award winning health & safety service provider offering a competitive salary package and career development then Call Cherry on
- NEBOSH Diploma
- GRAD IOSH
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'