Health and Safety Consultant and Trainer - Leicestershire
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 experience depending
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Consultant and Trainer to join a small but fast-growing organisation in the East Midlands. Our client is looking for a Health and Safety consultant with a varied background to come in and manage a database of their own clients ranging from small to large organisations, so the ability to work on a site but also liaise with directors is key. Due to the nature of the role and handling multiple clients a car and U.K driving is a necessity to be able to fulfil this role. A background in training is also required as you will be delivering training to client's employees ideally a recognised training qualification.
Your daily duties as a Health and Safety Consultant and Trainer will include but aren't limited to;
* Consulting multiple clients on Health and Safety.
* Being the competent person for Health and Safety within that company where required.
* Attending sites to undertake various audits/inspections relating to the Health & Safety performance of the teams.
* Undertaking Health & Safety risk assessments and dealing with all aspects of Health & Safety.
* Provide support to the company's portfolio of clients.
* Build and maintain a professional working relationship with your clients.
* Conducting Safety Training courses.
To be a successful Health and Safety Consultant and Trainer you will ideally have;
* NEBOSH General certificate of Health and Safety.
* Member of IOSH.
* Recognised training qualification.
* Full U.K driving license.
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including; 26 days holiday, Mileage paid for and medical insurance. So if this exciting opportunity sounds like it may be of interest to you then please don't hesitate to get in contact with Bradley Hughes on for a confidential conversation or alternatively email your CV to and I will get in touch.
Commutable locations - Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Loughborough, Kettering, Peterborough, Kettering, Burton
Similar Job roles - SHEQ Advisor, HSE Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, HSE consultant, CDM Consultant, Principle Designer, H&S Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'