Health and Safety Assessor
This specialist business service is looking for a Regional Health and Safety Assessor to join their rapidly expanding team.
The company is looking to recruit driven HSE Assessors in the North West (Manchester/Newcastle), South Wales/Midlands and the South West (Devon/Cornwall).
The attractive salary and benefits will be commensurate with the level of experience of the candidate.
The Role of the Health and Safety Assessor
- To conduct risk assessments and compliance audits with a good understanding of current H&S legislation
- Assisting with the training needs for employees and deliver training sessions alternatively directing clients to an online training resource
- To support Site Managers ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with legislation
- Secure new business to aid the sales team, referral of one new opportunity a week
- Retain existing business and support current clients
The Successful Health and Safety Assessor
The successful Health and Safety Assessor should be established within the sector and be proficient in the following:
- Identify workplace hazards and assess risk, then to provide control measures and solutions
- A minimum NEBOSH General Certification
- IT Skills
- Knowledge of petroleum/fuel industry is desirable
- B2B Skills
- Experience in RAMS, Toolbox Talks
- Basic Salary of £30,200 + Bonus
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent bonus package available
- Flexible working hours
- Health Scheme Available
If you are a Health and Safety advisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please contact Alex Mead at Brandon James:
NEBOSH / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Consultancy / HSE / HSEQ / Building Consultancy / Advisor/ Building Planning / Project Management /
- Health and Safety Advisor
- Site Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'