Health and Safety Advisor
£25-32K plus car or car allowance
Workshop Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-respected client of ours based in Petersfield. The company are a market leader providing and servicing innovative solutions and products for smoke control, ventilation, climate technology and solar shading.
You will be an integral part of the QHSE team. Supporting the QHSE Manager in driving safe and consistent processes and practices. The role will be office/ home/ site based so a driving licence will be essential in this role. Projects are nationwide so you must be happy to travel.
The key responsibilities for the HSE Advisor role will be to:
- Provide support to the Service team in the development and implementation of risk assessments and method statements for key accounts
- Site visits to assist in the planning of works and preparation of site specific risk assessments
- Site inspections to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of risk controls.
- Maintaining complete and accurate QHSE records to the company standard.
- Attend pre-start and ongoing meetings for large projects.
- Respond to engineer’s HSE concerns to ensure high standards of health and safety can be maintained.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge or understanding of current health and safety legislation
- NEBOSH/ IOSH Certificate
- Full UK Driving licence
- Previous experience in construction or service industry
- Experienced in develop site specific RAMS.
- Previous experience carrying out site inspections/audits
- Previous working at height training and experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills familiar with Word and Excel
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Ability to understand risk and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner.
- Salary £25,000 - £32,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company Car / Allowance
- health and safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'