Are you qualified in Health and Safety? Are you looking for a combined role which offers variation and self development?
Our client, a well established and successful company, have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join their busy, ever growing organisation. They are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to really make a difference. If you enjoy working with databases and working with clients across the UK then this could be the perfect career for you. Our client is looking for a willing, capable and dedicated candidate who can really hit the ground running. This is a role which can grow and which will develop over time. Our client expects hard work and commitment however in return will offer a competitive salary along with flexible working hours.
- Advise and evaluate Health and Safety issues
- Maintain awareness of changes in the legal and regulatory requirements and implement any changes.
- Audit and monitor health and safety performance
- Provide training to staff members when needed
- Responsible for all building maintenance
- To provide feedback on tenders
- Complete audit checks
- Travel around the UK
- Must have a recognised H & S qualification - NEBOSH
- Experience of working in a health and safety role, with a good understanding of the legislation
- Excellent ability to manage projects and time
- Ability to motivate people
- Site risk inspections
- Understanding of facilities management, building systems.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Health and Safety Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'