HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR
£26,000 - £30,000
REED Human Resources are currently working with an organisation based in North Bristol who are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor on a Full Time and Permanent basis. Working within a wider friendly and supportive team, reporting the Head of Health and Safety the successful professional will support the provision of health and safety services across the network.
You will closely work with HR and the Head of Health & Safety to provide admin support to all business functions offering innovative ideas for processes to support growth plans.
This organisation offer a great working environment and onsite parking. The ideal professional will have strong experience conducting Risk assessments and Audits, with a Full UK Driver’s License and access to your own vehicle.
• Build and maintain effective and positive lasting relationships with clients, business partners and suppliers.
• Provide a high level of client service and professionalism at all times
• Provide general ‘good sense’ commercial Health and Safety advice to clients
• Prepare client reports and other documentation using provided data
• Maintain an understanding of a company’s responsibilities under health and safety legislation
• Provide high level H&S support to clients in relation to their contracts.
• Complete Risk Assessment H&S Audits and inspections.
• Write H&S Policy and other subsequent procedure as required by the client.
• Monitor quality and identify ways we can improve our services
• Arrangement of contract renewals and insurance documentation.
• Course Administration included taking bookings and supporting marketing/promotion.
• Management of the online Learning Management System.
• Support in drafting H&S documentation.
• Support and provide ideas and content for the health and safety newsletter
• Update policies and procedures in line with legislative changes and under the guidance of the Head of H&S and Senior Advisor(s)
• Support the H&S team with sales and business development meetings
• Report on new clients and any cancellations to the Head of H&S monthly
The ideal professional will hold:
• NEBOSH Fire or General Certificate(s)
• Technical Member of IOSH (TechIOSH) or working towards this qualifications
• 1 years H&S experience – (Essential)
• A strong knowledge of Health and Safety Law
• Experience of assisting with risk assessments and producing associated documentation
• Experience in administrating Health and Safety Policies and associated documents
• Must have a good telephone manner, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Evidence of being clearly focused on action and delivery
• Commercially aware of needs of small businesses
• IT literate and experience of Microsoft packages including word and excel
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with (and relate to) staff at all levels
If this is vacancy you are interested in, please apply now or contact Vanessa Otoo at REED Human Resources on for further information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'