Health and Safety Advisor
Reference No: SC/HSA/1605
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Advisor? Are you looking for a new challenge within a civil engineering business?
Did you answer yes to all the questions above? Then listen on as we have the perfect opportunity for you. I am currently working in partnership with a regional contractor who is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor.
The purpose of your role will be to provide health and safety support to ensure compliance with all regular requirements and making sure that risks are kept to an absolute minimum by applying Health and Safety management principles.
Job Title: Health and Safety Advisor
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: June 2019
Rate: £32,000 - £36,000 + Car Allowance
Randstad CPE Contact: Sophie Clemmence- Maidstone Branch
Within this project you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site inspections and audits
- Assist the QHSE Manager when possible
- Make sure that all non-compliance issues are reported to the relevant operations manager
- Performing site Health and Safety legal compliance audits
- Being able to assist appropriate people in an incident investigation
- Improving the company's Health and Safety performance
- Developing a good client relationships to enable you to be an ambassador for the company and ensure the client is satisfied
Requirements for this role include:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Communication skills both verbally and written
- NEBOSH Environment Management (desirable)
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) - (desirable)
If this position sounds ideal for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer an excellent referral scheme as well as a number of roles that could be of interest.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'