Health and Safety Advisor
Based in Broadstairs, our client is seeking a permanent Health and Safety Advisor to occupy a senior position within the company.
Working for an innovative company within in interests in: R&D, manufacturing, sales, and service support within: medicine, highly functional materials, and many other high-tech areas - the successful applicant will report to the Operations Director, and lead a small team providing clear guidance on all health and safety matters, ensuring continual legal compliance.
- the successful applicant will provide: help, expert advice and clear guidance on all aspects of occupational safety;
- a focus on developing the H&S Hazard and Risk Assessment systems and documentation;
- you will liaise and lead discussions with the competent authorities including the HSE and local government;
- responsible for ensuring our continued compliance to the COMAH regulations and developing our H&S strategy.
- overseeing accident investigation, incident reporting and root-cause analysis;
- management of procedures to ensure that H&S performance continuously improves year on year.
- the successful applicant will be, at minimum, NEBOSH qualified - with a certificate preferably held in General or Environmental health and safety;
- health & safety experience will have been gained in a high hazard, chemical or COMAH based manufacturing site;
- knowledge of DSEAR and Atex requirements would be of benefit, and;
- be familiar with the H&S Management Systems OHSAS 18001/ISO4500.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'