Be part of us
We are a global IT service provider. With over 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Be the go to person for Health and Safety queries
- Work closely with Operations and deal with all employees and managers on H&S matters
- Take active part in the Health and Safety Committee
- Work together with the Lead HR to ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Lead in-house health and safety training and regular toolbox talks
- Report and analyse safety performance indicators
- Conduct health and safety risk assessments]
- Fire alarm testing and fire alarm audits
- Create internal working instructions
- Investigate and reporting of accidents at work and other incidents
- Collaboration with 3rd party companies in terms of health and safety issues
What We Look For:
- IOSH qualification in Managing Safety
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included.
- A support package that includes, pension, health cover, as well as additional co-funded benefits.
Would you like to join our team?
Please send your CV, together with your availability to interview and salary expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'