Health and Safety Advisor/Health and Safety Consultant.
The Role of the Health and Safety Advisor
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor, you will work alongside the client and be directly involved in the Health and Safety and Risk Assessment and will include:
- Providing advice and support on CDM and health and safety matters
- Undertaking site audits
- Undertaking site inspections
- Monitoring effectiveness of Health and Safety policies
- Attending design/project team meetings
- Engaging with the client directly
- Investigating accidents and identifying causes
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor
The successful Health and Safety should be established within the sector and be proficient in the following:
- IOSH Membership at a Grad, Tech level or higher.
- NEBOSH General Construction Certificate
- 1 to 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills.
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel where necessary.
- Basic Salary of £25,000- £35,000 dependant on experience.
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Promotional opportunities
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Health and Safety advisor looking to join a leading consultancy in Colchester, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Consultancy / HSE / HSEQ / Colchester / CDM Consultant / Principle Designer / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM15 / Building Planning / Project Management
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job