Health and Safety Advisor
Are you a Health & Safety professional who is looking to progress their career within the food manufacturing sector?
A role has become available in Lancashire to join a great H&S team to implement policy and maintain standards in a market leading ambient food company.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 salary
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in HS&E
- Maintain records of accidents & near misses, fulfil the requirements’ of RIDDOR reporting.
- Responsible for investigation and review of incidents
- Support Crisis Incident Management
- Drive HSE agenda
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Health and Safety role.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
- Purpose led, resilient and collaborative
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, are looking to develop yourself and become an integral part of Health & Safety team within this business please contact Amy McLaughlin.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job