Health and Safety Advisor / Assistant - Gravesend - £25K - £30K
A leading supplier of Fluids, Oils and Chemicals for the automotive industry is seeking a Health and Safety Assistant / Advisor to ensure the protection of employees and environment for their site in Gravesend.
- Monitor and implement Health and Safety compliance with legislation, company policy and best practice
- Assisting incident investigations to discover the root cause of the incident for prevention management
- Supporting company compliance with ISO14001:2015
- Monitoring key activities falling under Environmental Management System
- Implementing corrective measures with regard to Health and Safety
- Assist in training and development with regard to SSHE
- National General Certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Good knowledge of UK and European Safety Legislations
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Understand H&S systems and ISO14001
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Health and Safety / H&S / ISO / occupational / environmental / compliance /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job