Brewster Pratap are currently working with an an exciting growing company who operate high Health and Safety standards, which are accredited under OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001. Brewster Pratap are looking to recruit a Health, Safety & Environmental Administrator who will continue to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Administration duties for the HSE Manager and Senior HSE Officer including typing up various risk assessments, agenda's, minutes of meetings, logging accidents information and near miss data along with general office administration
- You will be a key person in their document control system and ensure this is managed in line with all current procedures.
- Coordinating health and safety training and ensure all logs are kept up to date at all times.
- Coordinating the development of Environmental policies, systems of work and procedures with the assistance of the Health, Safety & Environmental team.
- Participate in monthly meetings, when required on relevant Health and Safety matters.
- The role is located in Barnsley but will also include travel to our other sites around the UK - business insurance required
- 40 hours per week. This may include some weekend working. A flexible approach to these hours is required.
- Ideally you will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate but this is not essential, experience in an Health and Safety administration role is desirable.
- Ideally, you will have some understanding of relevant legislation and general health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Must be fully computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work under own initiative.
- Good communication skills
- Be able to communicate with all levels of the management team
- 20 days annual leave
- Onsite gym
- 2 x death in service cover
- Discounted onsite café
- Free parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job