As part of the expansion of our Health and Safety team, Hanover is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, customer-focused Health and Safety Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their career, or looking to better understand the Health and Safety sector.Who we need
We’re looking for people with energy and enthusiasm, individuals who love variety and want to be involved!
You will need excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and a high level of competency with Microsoft Office packages. You will be working with spreadsheets and analytical tools so advanced Excel skills are a must. You should have good attention to detail, and the ability to be flexible and multi-task.What you’ll be doing
Within this role you will provide administrative support to our regionally based Health and Safety team. You will also be the first point of contact for queries related to our Health and Safety monitoring system.
Additionally, you will work with our National Operations Support Team, assisting them in wider administrative tasks.Who we are
Hanover employs over 900 people nationwide, and are recognised by our award for Investors in People. We also believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive.What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days
- Option to take an additional 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A dedicated Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support and advice
- Location: Dove Court, Bolton Street, Bradford, BD3 0BJ
- Closing date: 25 April 2018
- Interview date: to be confirmed
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Basic Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Health Safety
- Friendly Personality