Health Advisor | Bupa Health Clinic | Band 4 | Spire Cheshire - Warrington | Part time
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out clinical testing which includes body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, diabetes blood test markers, venepuncture, blood pressure measurement, cholesterol profiling, anaemia blood test markers, electrocardiograms, audiometry, functional movement screening
- Working one to one with customers, creating individual lifestyle action plans and guiding customers to promote behaviour changes
- Maintaining accurate client records and being involved in the end to end process
- Promoting and encouraging a healthier lifestyle in accordance with Bupa's current clinical policies face to face with clients
- Ensuring facilities are cleaned each day, maintaining high standards, and equipment is well stocked
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science/ nutrition
- Customer facing experience essential
- Experience of performing measurement or assessment in a health and fitness setting or medical environment would be desirable
- Accuracy in information recording and working within clinical guidelines. Ideally PC literate although training will be provided on IT systems used daily.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals
- Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'