Headteacher's PA Brent
A Headteacher's PA is needed in Brent.
This is a temp role with the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate.
The correct candidate must have previous PA experience within a school environment.
Must have good working knowledge of SIMS and other online school packages.
Applicants must own a DBS or be happy to have a DBS run on them.
- Book meetings and record minutes
- Report directly to the Headteacher, providing specialist administrative support
- Speak with parents, staff and all school stakeholders face to face and over the phone
- Liaise with school leadership team regarding objectives and targets
- Coordinate school events
- Store all files securely on the database
- Maintain records of staff and pupils
- All SIMs responsibilities .
What you will need to succeed:
- A passion for education
- High competence on SIMs and other school based systems
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Matthew Davidson for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Headteacher's PA Brent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'