What kind of a leader are you? If you lead by example and expect nothing short of greatness from your pupils and staff then please keep reading.
Increased electronic communications and screen time can affect children's social skills. This pioneering and unique school help children connect with their physical environment and nature to develop their social. academic and personal skills as they make their way through primary education. It's different but the vision is to make child centred learning the norm!
Benefits for you:
- Free parking on-site
- Easy access from local stations
What are your responsibilities?
- Raise attainment and examination results across Key Stages 1 and 2
- Implement effective strategies
- Meet the professional development needs of all staff
- Support the Directors of Learning, Tutors and members of the SLT in the maintenance of good behaviour and discipline
- Establish, develop and support further links with teacher training institutions
- Lead and manage the relevant Director of Learning in preparing and managing the staff induction programme and acting as a mentor for new staff
What is required?
- A track record of outstanding leadership
- A true leader who inspires, empathises and chases excellence in all those around you
- Excellent ambition and people skills
If you have the experience and want to challenge yourself further, please get in touch. After telephone application, you'll be forwarded for selection this week!
Recruitment Specialist London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'