Full Address: Norman Gate School, Vigo Road, Andover, SP10 1JZ
Exact working hours: Full time
About the Role
Norman Gate is an outstanding primary school, dedicated to meeting the individual needs of children who have moderate learning difficulties. We are a dedicated and motivated team of staff who “go the extra mile” every day. Join our outstanding school and be part of a winning team. We are looking for someone inspirational with ideas who can help shape the school’s future, while maintaining the positive ethos.
- Inspirational and ready to rise to the next challenge?
- A clear communicator?
- A team player?
- Have the highest expectations of success for all?
- Expect ambitious standards for yourself and others?
- Work well in partnership with staff, parents and governors?
Then, we can offer you:
- A commitment to supporting your continuing professional development
- Exciting challenges
- A school that has always been open to ideas
- A Rights Respecting culture that permeates all we do
- A stimulating environment and dedicated staff
- The opportunity to play a crucial part in the children’s progress
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.