Are you an outstanding, innovative and enthusiastic Headteacher seeking a new challenge at a forward-thinking and fast improving secondary school?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a modern and developing mainstream secondary school in Bristol that requires an experienced Headteacher join the school on an interim basis after February half-term 2018.
The Governors are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Has previous experience as a Headteacher at a mainstream school and preferably at an inner-city school
- Has a proven track record of being a decisive, strategic leader who has the propensity to think outside-the-box and be creative
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with members of staff, students and the Governors
- Is capable of delegating clear tasks and responsibilities to other members of the SLT
- Fully acknowledges and understands the importance of safeguarding and protecting students
In return, the school will offer:
- A strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Highly motivated students who are determined to succeed in Education
- An ambitious and fully supportive Governing Body
If this role is of interest to you and/or you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact Leon Thomas on or via email at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job