You will be joining a global Executive Search Recruitment Consultancy that is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit new graduates. With over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services Headhunting sector, this firm has created a highly professional, energetic and hard working environment for Graduate Headhunters and Recruitment Consultants to thrive and develop their skills.
Executive Search is a very professional and collaborative industry and requires Graduate Trainee candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- A degree in any disicpline, however those with a business/finance/economics related degree would have a slight headstart
- 2nd/3rd jobbers with considerable commercial/professional experience are also desirable candidates
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally some B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sport or academics)
Benefits and Training:
- Market-topping starting salary of £25,000
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine on target earnings of £100,000 in your 2nd year
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised City travel
- The role includes headhunting financial executives, analysts and traders for high profile positions within the financial markets - primarily Investment Banks and Hedgefunds.
- This offers the opportunity to earn high levels of commission as you will be placing candidates with salaries in excess of £150k.
- You’ll join an energetic team with an existing client base and strong candidate network, although you will be expected to have the confidence to win your own business and develop your candidate network.
- This means that you will manage every part of the recruitment cycle from acquiring new clients and maintaining client relationships, to sourcing new candidates and conducting candidate interviews.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant. Research Associate, Rsearcher, Headhunter Finance, Headhunter Law, Headhunter Big Data, Headhunter Management Consultancy.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'