Head Therapist – Luxury 4* Hotel
Salary: £20,000 + Tips and Commission (Accommodation also available)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- To carry out Treatments to a high standard.
- Acts as a role model for Therapists.
- Mentors & trains Therapists in Treatments & Products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Supports the Beauty & Assistant Beauty Manager.
- Mentors and be a role model to other Therapists
- Trains new starters & existing Therapists in Treatment procedures & products.
- Achieve target set
- Build a regular client base.
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard.
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff.
- Computer literate.
- Self motivated.
- Good team player.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Reflexology Therapy qualification a bonus
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact with your updated CV!
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"