Role: Head Teacher’s PA
Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary: £90 - £140 per day depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary to Permanent Position
GSL Education are currently seeking an experienced Headteacher’s PA to undertake an on-going post, Temp to Perm to start ASAP at one of our schools in East London.
The role is at a mixed all-through school located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, where employees are valued and developed.
The School moved into an award winning new building with outstanding facilities in January 2011, also the area surrounding the school has recently undergone a major improvement. The school has been judged to be "Outstanding" in every category by OFSTED.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer service
- Undertake administrative tasks for the HR Manager
- Undertake administrative tasks for the Senior Leadership Team
- Contribute to effective marketing and admissions arrangements
- Organise and manage key events
The successful applicant will have to be:
- An experienced Head Teachers Personal Assistant who will provide a confidential, high quality personal service to the Head Teacher.
- An excellent communicator, who is highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
- Able to provide two references that cover the last two years of employment
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Taryn at GSL education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job