Our client runs some of the UK's finest and most exclusive hotels and spas. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a head therapist at their award winning hotel and spa in Painswick in the heart of the Cotswolds. The role is a maternity cover position.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- Increase retail revenue through strong retail focus
- Raise awareness of The Treatment rooms
- Strive to reach overall Budgets set
- To carry out Treatments to a high standard.
- Encourage guest repeat bookings
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Working towards reaching the overall budgets set
- Seeking opportunities/ideas/training to ensure overall retail revenue budget is achieved
- Seeking opportunities with Front of house team to help drive the business forward. Refresher training and continual awareness of the Treatment rooms presence
- Adaptable and able to work in other areas of the site during quiet times and sister properties within the group.
- Flexibility to ensure we can accommodate client requests
- Trains new starters & existing Therapists in Treatment procedures & products
- Build a regular client base by encouraging repeat bookings.
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard.
- Manage stock control
- Stock ordering
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by General manager and Spa Director
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff.
Proven strong retail background
Good team player.
Must have own transport.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'