Head/Senior Research Fellow of Renewable Energy
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Head/Senior Research Fellow of Renewable Energy for a cleint based in Qatar.
The R&D activities of renewable energy group focuses on conducting applied research and technology demonstration with industry partners, related to the following areas:
• Solar thermal power generation, thermal storage and energy conversion systems.
• Photovoltaic systems performance, electrical storage and grid integration.
• Applications of solar and renewable energy systems such as energy harvesting systems, hybrid power systems, technologies for energy efficiency, and power management technologies.
- Design and conduct research studies related to discovering new, and improving existing, clean energy technologies and renewable energy sources.
- Conduct independent scientific work and support in running and extending the outdoor test field for PV modules, solar thermal and hybrid modules.
- Conduct simulation-based analysis and energy systems modelling using industry-standard simulation engines.
- Design PV/hybrid PVT modules and conduct characterization studies
- Analyze energy needs and plan renewable, cost-effective solutions for projects of different sizes (solar farm, rooftop, etc..)
- PhD degree with at least five years of experience; degree preferred in mechanical engineering or related fields.
- Strong track records in scientific publications in refereed journals.
- Strong knowledge of renewable energy systems.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and programming languages.
- Mastery of energy modelling/simulation software packages.
- Fluency in English language is required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job