Head/Senior Research Fellow of HVAC
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Head/Senior Research Fellow of HVAC for a client with a in Qatar.
The R&D activities collectively support innovations that will accelerate development of both near-term technological improvements and next-generation (i.e., transformational) HVAC technologies.
The on-going research projects focus on improving energy efficiency of air conditioning and refrigeration systems that have minimum impact on the environment and consume less energy resources. This includes work on conventional vapor compression, absorption and desiccant cooling technologies and emerging concepts.
- Research and analyze new HVAC systems and components’ performances and develop solutions to increase the efficiency of operation.
- Develop and/or modify design parameters of HVAC system and components to meet various operational requirements.
- Perform/conduct building energy analysis and heat load calculations with one of the industry-standard simulation engines or building energy modeling programs (BEMPs) such as EnergyPlus, IES-VE, TRNSYS, HAP, IDA ICE, etc..
- Perform HVAC heat load calculations based on ASHRAE and other international codes & standards.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further development.
- PhD degree with at least five years of experience; degree preferred in mechanical engineering or related fields.
- Strong track records in scientific publications in refereed journals.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and programming languages.
- Mastery of energy modelling/simulation software packages
- Fluency in English language is required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job