Head Receptionist - Reading
Head Receptionist ****£ 23 000 DOE****Lovely Hotel in Reading
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself at this luxury Hotel in the Front Office Team as a Head Receptionist for this lovely hotel in Reading.
The ideal Head Receptionist will be joining the professional and friendly team to excel in delivering excellent customer services at all times and lead from the front in this demanding role.
Essential Functions as Head Receptionist:
- Support and assist the General Manager at all times
- To maintain and strive to improve operating standards throughout FOH, ensuring consistently high standards of service and maximum guest satisfaction.
- To assist in the implementation of departmental training
- To assist the General Manager with reviewing the SOP Manuals and training resources are all up to date.
- As Head Receptionist you will ensure good communication lines are maintained between all departments but especially FOH, Revenue and Sales, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
- To have a pro-active view towards promotions and sales and up-selling where appropriate
Desired Qualifications for the Head Receptionists Role:
- 1 year's hotel Reception experience in similar environment, with knowledge of corporate and leisure markets and have some supervisory experience.
- Experience in coaching and team building skills
- Self-motivated - and able to motivate others to achieve tasks
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'