I am actively looking for Head Receptionist to join a wonderful team at a Hotel based just outside Falmouth, Cornwall. Beautiful Hotel with a friendly team, successful applicant will have previous experience as a reception manager having managed a team of a minimum of 5 day and night staff. The Hotel is based a location that has limited Public Transport links so ideal candidate will have access to own vehicle and accommodation however temporary support can be provided for the right person.
· Delivering the warm Hotel welcome as a Receptionist, greeting and hosting all guests and visitors
· Demonstrate understanding of Reception area and essential points and features of the hotel.
· Check in and Check out of guests
· Be able to conduct an informed tour of the hotel.
· Full training and support provided to ensure all protocol and procedures are followed
· Competitive hourly rate
· Permanent contract for an average of 37.5 hours a week
· Varied shift work, days/evenings & weekends
· 28 days holiday per annum
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Enjoy discounted perks on Hotel offers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job