Head Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef - Excellent Opportunity with Top Hotel
Our client based at this Luxury Hotel near Uckfield has a fantastic opportunity to join its brigade. This is an opportunity to join a busy property and produce pastry products for high end banqueting, afternoon teas and the restaurant.
- Working on the Stand alone Pastry section
- Making all Breads, Desserts and Afternoon Teas for service & functions
- Support and manage junior pastry chefs
- Working to 2AA rosette level standard
- Already a Pastry Chef
- Experience ideally to rosette levels in luxury hotel or restaurant
- Career focused and Team Player
- Wanting to learn and develop skills under strong Head Chef
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £30k
- Meals & Live In
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'