Head Pastry Chef
Excellent Opportunity in Top Luxury Hotel
Head Pastry Chef. Our client based at this 5* Luxury Venue in West Sussex has a fantastic opportunity to join its brigade and run the Pastry Section. This is an opportunity to join a busy property and produce pastry products for high end banqueting, afternoon teas and the fine dining restaurant to 2-3AA rosette level.
* Working on the Stand alone Pastry section with assistance from junior chefs
* Making all Breads, Desserts and Afternoon Teas for service & functions
* Support from junior chef
* Working to 2AA rosette level standard
* Already a Head Pastry Chef
* Experience ideally to rosette levels in luxury hotel or restaurant ideally 2-3AA rosette level
* Career focused and Team Player
* Keen to develop and train junior chefs
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £37k
Temporay Accommodation if re-locating
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Head Pastry Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"