Head Pastry Chef *Up to £44K* Stunning Berkshire Hotel
A luxurious hotel in Berkshire is looking to recruit a confident Head Pastry Chef. This position not only offer a very competitive salary of £44Kpa but also a rare opportunity to work in a 3AA rosette establishment. You will solely run the pastry section with support from junior chefs and prepare deserts and breads for 2 renowned restaurants and afternoon teas. A passion from using fresh, locally sourced ingredients is essential!
Position: Head Pastry Chef
Salary: Up to £44Kpa
- Salary package of up to £44Kpa
- A good shift pattern
- Working with locally sourced, seasonal produce
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Set in a charming location with countryside views
- European cuisines with a classic French influence
- Friendly kitchen team
What we need from you:
- Previous Head Pastry Chef experience
- Experience in a 5* or fine dining environment
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Able to support and develop junior chefs
- Attention to detail
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'