Our client is a growing PE backed £200m turnover business who have enjoyed continued growth. This acquisitive business seek to hire a Head Office Financial Accountant who will enjoy a varied role that will include monthly group management reporting, departmental cost reporting, statutory financial statements and preparation of annual budgets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production and submission of the monthly IFRS management accounts and detailed variance analysis within Group reporting deadlines
- Preparation of the annual budgeted P&Ls, balance sheets and cash flows, liaising with and challenging the Departmental Heads
- Management of the annual audit process with the external auditors and preparation of the annual statutory financial statements
- Management of the day-to-day cash positions and submission of the weekly cash flow forecasts to Group Treasury
- Controlling Head Office capex and opex, liaising closely with Departmental Heads
- Managing the monthly billing of worldwide management charges to Group entities
- Maintaining and developing robust internal controls and policies and procedures
- Managing a small team of direct reports
A salary of £60,000-£65,000 plus £3k car allowance and 10% bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job