An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Office Administrator for our client who are based on the outskirts of Horsham
The successful applicant will provide PA support to the CEO and CFO while supporting the administrative requirements of both the Human Resource and Operations team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide universal support to the CEO and CFO including diary management, meeting preparation and travel and accommodation bookings
- Provide administrative support including the processing of expenses to the CEO and CFO
- Managing incoming and outgoing phone calls taking clear and concise messages for the CEO and CFO
- Processing the administration of the end to end process for all new recruits including the arrangement of interviews including completion of contracts, offers and references
- Scheduling and assisting with the induction process for all new starters and liaison with the relevant managers .
- Updating VDS and Private Medical Insurance with notifications of new starters, leavers and internal changes
- Processing the administration for all leavers, including the scheduling of Exit interviews which will be conducted by the HR Advisor.
- Administer the Rewards Gateway on-line benefits package and ensure that this is communicated to all staff
- Provide administrative support for on-going HR projects
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices. Supporting the administration for the HR team as well as maintaining the HR filing systems including personnel files (computerised and hard copy) to ensure all files are uniform. Including the filing and shredding of expired documentation
- Update and maintain a variety of HR spreadsheets for headcount reporting purposes
- Assist in the management of Cascade to ensure reliable and accurate employee/manager self-service access to HR transactional processes and data
- Attending and reporting back at a Weekly Operations Planning review meetings
- Assisting with the administration of commercial lease renewals and notice schedules
- Maintaining and updating the vehicle maintenance schedule
- Contributing to the Health & Safety Action Plan schedule
- Manage the JML process ensuring Managed24 are notified in line with agreed timeframes of all new starters and leavers
- Attending and reporting back at a Six-Monthly Operations Review Meetings
- Maintaining and updating the facility management schedule, the vehicle procurement schedule as well as maintaining and updating the Health & Safety Training checks
- Process all Driver Licence checks, reporting any concerns to the Operations Manager
- Maintaining and renewing the Company’s Commercial and Vehicle Insurance policies
- Coordinating and tracking policy renewal and MOT dates for employees using their own personal vehicles. Flagging any non-conformance with the Personal Vehicle policy to the Operations Manager.
- Update and managing the 'Vehicle’ and 'Company equipment’ record
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required from time to time
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.