The following job is no longer available:
Head of Year with PE
Head of Year with PE
There is a happy, warm atmosphere with a clear and purposeful approach for students and staff. The school’s aim is to ensure that, the students are able to develop into confident and articulate learners and so leave the school retaining a lifelong thirst for knowledge and a clear desire to make a positive contribution to society.
In the last Ofsted Inspection it was noted that:
Expectations are high. Pupils behave well and value the support which they receive from staff. The pupils I spoke to told me that staff were always available for them. Staff are overwhelmingly positive about the school and say that they enjoy their work.
Head of Year with PE as subject specialism:
- Previous Pastoral experience is preferable
- You will be responsible for a year group which is to be confirmed and you will be supported by an Assistant HOY and form tutors for the year group
- You should have QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- You should have PE as a subject specialism and be able to teach a range of sports across Key Stage 4-5
- You should have an excellent working knowledge of the PE curriculum in the UK
This role is full time and permanent from September 2019.
There is a TLR available for this role.
- To be able to create an positive and inclusive teaching and learning environment for all students
- To be an effective member of a team and be supportive of colleagues in your department and in the whole school
- To be able to communicate effectively with students, colleagues and parents
- To be organised and work effectively to time constraints and under pressure
- To be willing to make a contribution to the wider life of the school
The school is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all students and staff and you should have an Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'