For a September start, the school are looking for an outstanding Head of Year to join them on a Permanent basis.
• Mixed Academy with a fantastic Sixth Form
• The School believes in being fully inclusive focused on the needs of each student. Pupils have an exemplary attitude towards independent critical thinking, leading to a highly positive climate for learning. Both staff and the governing body work closely to ensure students excel both academically and personally.
• Offer excellent facilities for both student and staff
• Led by an ambitious Headmaster, providing support for all staff in their development within the school
• As Head of Year, you will be responsible for monitoring and tracking the impact of learning on achievement for the year group. You will also analyse the behaviour and safety for the year, planning interventions when required.
• You will be leading and managing the year group form tutors, ensuring everything is running smoothly
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school, committing to extra-curricular activities
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status
• Middle-management experience would be highly advantageous
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job