Head of Utility Markets residing in an easy commute of London for a leading UK Smart Energy company that are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth with up to a £50k salary plus bonus, excellent benefits, options scheme and equity opportunity plus long-term career opportunities.
Our client is a leading UK Smart Energy company with major projects and partnerships within both the Public and Private sector including global Corporate organisations. Due to further sales growth they are now currently recruiting for a Head of Utility Markets residing in London or one of the surrounding Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire) to join their growing organisation.
The purpose and remit of the Head of Utility Markets role: -
• Responsible for the revenue contribution from the Utility Channel.
• Work with the Marketing Department to develop relevant materials both digital and analogue.
• Work with Technical and Product Teams.
• Help shape sales / business development propositions for Utilities around the demand and frequency response markets, Consumer energy propositions, Peer 2 peer business models, Benefit Statements aimed at improving utility supply chains via wholesale reduction impacts.
• Develop a contact pipeline plan.
• Develop our client’s 'voice on the ground’ at events / conferences.
• Our client’s role is a perfect entryway towards a Sales Director position within our client’s organisation
• Equity upside will be available for the successful candidate.
The Head of Utility Markets experience and qualifications: -
• Experience of renewables would be advantageous.
• Confident communicator who can easily build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Sharp, dynamic sales / business development orientated and able to think quickly on the job.
• Highly organised and can simultaneously manage multiple complex sales deals from end-to-end.
• Skill set of working with Marketing to develop relevant materials both digital and analogue
• Proven ability of working with Technical and Product teams.
• Experience of developing active covetable pipeline new business development plans
• Resides in London or one of the surrounding Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
In return, the Head of Utility Markets will receive an excellent package including up to a £50k salary plus bonus, excellent benefits, options scheme and equity opportunity plus long-term career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs
Job Ref FH893652A.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales