Opportunity to progress with a leading International firm, that is ranked in the Top 50.
The role is to be based in London; however, they have offices in Brussels, Berlin, Paris, Moscow and Dubai. They are reknowned for being a multi-service firm with UHNW customers and long-standing experience in wealth management.
This Head of Department role will be working within the Private Client and, Trust Tax and Succession group. and will suit someone with experience and confidence in administering a wide range of trusts and managing a team of people.
- At least 6 years of fee earning experience
- You will have strong technical knowledge and confidence in explaining and understanding complex asset structures
- People management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Commercial Development growing the firms client base
- Wealth Management Services
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job