Michael Page Treasury is working exclusively with a interesting technology business, who in preparation of an extended period of growth are looking for their first Head of Treasury to build a best-in-class function.
Our client is expected to grow to £1bn revenue by 2020, and is operating in over 30 countries.
- Establish and implement a treasury policy suitable for the size of the Group which is also scalable to accommodate future growth.
- Maintain and manage the Group cash flow model, including forecasting the bank covenants.
- Design and implement a multi-currency cash flow forecasting model.
- Ensuring that the business has sufficient cash to meet its operating needs, which includes working with business partners to identify and deliver working capital improvements.
- Responsible for Working Capital optimisation.
- Identify and implement more effective payment practices.
- Manage foreign currency exchange risk for the group and repatriation of overseas funds.
- Evaluating and recommending suitable foreign exchange products to mitigate foreign exchange risk.
- Effective management of cash balances, including foreign currency balances to maximise return whilst maintaining liquidity required to meet the needs of a fast paced, growing business.
- Day-to-day management of debt facilities for the business.
- Support the CFO on additional funding requests or debt restructuring.
- Demonstrable relevant experience gained in a multinational, corporate treasury environment.
- Experience of delivering improvements and optimising efficiencies particularly in the context of changes in technology and evolving Treasury activities.
- Experience of managing and improving processes and developing and educating the business to ensure optimal Treasury results/benefits;
- You will also need to be able to demonstrate an appreciation of stakeholders and how to engage; a desire to be accountable and deliver; a focus on continuous improvement; strong communication skills; and ability to lead and inspire.
- Must be high energy and driven, with an ability to operate in a 'hands-on' environment.
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'