Based close to the motorway links our Client in the heart if Burnley is looking to appoint an experienced Head of Treasury and Reporting.
Reporting to the Finance Director - this is a newly created role that reflects the continued growth and success of our Clients business.
To be shortlisted for this role you ought to be AAT Qualified or similar. You will be a strong communicator who is hands on and leads by example - you will need to have previous management experience to be suited to this role. You should also have previous Treasury experience.
More specifically this will include;
- daily review of Treasury activities
- work to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships including Suppliers and the Transactions Team
- oversee the Reconciliation of Cash Book Payments and Receipts - Credit Card / Amex / PayPal
- oversee daily Reconciliation of c 20 Bank Accounts
- be responsible for ensuring sufficient Cash Flow for the business
- attend Senior Management meeting and be able to report and answer questions related to Treasury
- establish a process of 12 months Cash Flow Reporting
- ad hoc duties as required
This is a key appointment into our Clients business. You will be required to attend an interview with the Recruitment Solutions Account Management team and then if all goes to plan meet with the Finance Director of the Business.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLDS OR JOANNE SIZER
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates not shortlisted for this role.
- Cash Flow
- Management Experience