Our client is a dynamic and successful consumer products group. The highly attractive and diverse brand and product portfolio has helped the business establish leading positions in many of its territories. Headquartered in the UK, the group has manufacturing operations that extend worldwide. The business has a bright future; guided by a strong and capable management team there are significant growth opportunities ahead.
The head of treasury role is part of the senior management team and plays a crucial part in the smooth running of the group operations. This is an opportunity to bring best practice to a high-profile treasury function within an exciting, fast-moving and successful group.
Your key areas of focus will include:
- Manage global treasury activities across multiple legal entities and countries;
- Cash requirements incorporating local jurisdictions and rules
- Accommodate local financing arrangements whilst ensuring documentation is in line with main facility arrangements
- Ensure debt facilities are actively managed
- Relationship building with key contacts across the group as well as externally
- Manage and monitor all foreign exchange requirements
- Cash forecasting activity
- Manage small team at head office and in overseas locations
- Relevant international treasury experience, either as a `number one` or at a senior level within a larger team
- Ability to see the big picture with a commercial mindset yet able to apply attention to detail
- Relevant sector experience preferred i.e. consumer goods manufacturing
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive group with ambitious growth plans.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job