Michael Page Treasury are partnering exclusively with this market leading business, who after a recent restructure are looking for a new Head of Treasury Middle Office.
Our client operates in 50 countries and is a leading specialist in its field.
- This role will lead the development of the Middle Office, ensuring efficient and tightly controlled reporting processes are in place to support the monthly/quarterly Group reporting process and annual statutory reporting.
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct accounting treatment is applied for financial instruments and for reviewing the periodic Group submission of Treasury companies.
- Provide accounting advice and guidance to key internal stakeholders to ensure that transactions are correctly reported.
Responsibility for the review of Group consolidated treasury disclosure notes.
- Oversee the production of Group level monthly cash flow and working capital reporting, and review the Daily Forecast produced by Cash Flow Analyst.
- Engage both local finance and inventory teams in the forecast and budget process to ensure their buy-in and ownership over the figures.
- Manage the quarterly forecast and budget for cash flow and balance sheet.
Review cash inventory and working capital requirements, identify risks to cash forecast and work with the business to manage liquidity requirement whilst limiting impact on trading.
Facilitate and contribute to strategic discussions between CEO and business FDs when longer term liquidity decisions are required.
- Qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders to drive improvements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to build good business relationships
- Experience working in planning and/or reporting roles preferred in particular cash flow reporting and some experience of running a section of a forecast process
- Be creative and proactive
- Capacity to plan / organise effectively and to deliver results while meeting deadlines
- Be an excellent team player
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong planning and organisation skills, with the ability to work using own initiative and prioritise own workload
The package on offer is highly competitive.