You will be managing 3 Transactional Finance teams within a growing company based in Gloucestershire.
My client is a well respected company based in Gloucestershire.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Head of Transactional Finance includes:
- Managing 3 teams (25/30 people), AP, AR, DD
- Quality control on all reconciliation work - final checking and signing off on all OB tidy up, statement recs and Trade Creditor reconciliations before they are given to the relevant financial controller to ensure they have been completed to a sufficient standard
- Process improvement
- Second review and approval on all new supplier setup
- Second review and approval on payment runs
- Initial review and sign-off of manual adjustments
- Regular review and delivery of training sessions to ensure the long-standing team and new team members have the necessary knowledge to complete their tasks
- Ensuring process notes for key areas within the department are created and maintained as process improvement occur
A successful Head of Transactional Finance:
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting system
- Proven track record of leading a large team in a fast paced, continually changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to motivate and engage all levels of the team, particularly during periods of high growth and change
- Project management experience
- Proven track record within a high transaction volume environment
- Line Management, with proven ability to get the best out of their team, ensuring they are highly motivated and delivering to a high standard at all times
- Proven track record in Project management
On offer to a successful Transactional Service Manager is the chance to manage a growing team within a great company, paying 40 - 50k.