Head of Training
Working closely with the Operations Director, you will own and facilitate the development of all Sales Operations staff to achieve agreed sales targets. You will drive a culture of continuous improvement within the sales operation through identifying and implementing best practice.
As a highly organized successful hands on leader, you will coach and develop all sales operations staff whilst inspiring and motivating them to achieve or exceed sales targets. Experienced in managing and leading people with strong coaching and development capabilities. Working proactively with a real sense of urgency, energy and desire to make things happen in a relentless quest for improvement in performance.
Why should you choose Neilson?
- Highly competitive salary!
- Quarterly company award ceremonies
- Fun and engaging environment
- Genuine opportunities to learn and grow
- Lead the Training function across the entire organisation
- Manage the induction training process for all staff, in particular new Sales Agents, joining the business
- Accountable for content creation, delivery and facilitation of business training
- Identify business improvement areas and design coaching programs to address and drive compliant sales results in line with our commercial strategy
- Coach and develop sales staff to continue to develop the required compliant sales skill set and deliver a great customer experience
- Design, deliver and continue to review a coaching framework to support clarity and consistency of messaging to sales agents
- Develop and deliver induction training and sales skills coaching to new starters to ensure high performance and consistent high-quality output
- Provide recommendations on how to continue to enhance the sales tools available
- Provide monthly reporting on trends and performance analysis with recommended focus and measurement of compliant sales results
- Document coaching and development plans for all Sales Managers highlighting key strengths and areas for improvement to upskill and provide continuous development
- Regularly share, review and agree strategy and tactical approach with the Operations Director
- Utilize external networks and events to maintain and grow industry knowledge, benchmark, share and gain insight on sales coaching trends and practices
- Extensive knowledge of learning and development practices within a fast moving, entrepreneurial SME business - Ideally Contact Centre background
- Proven experience operating at senior leadership level
- Extensive knowledge, spanning sales theory and techniques, sales coaching and training and experience in delivering and creating custom-developed curriculum for sales skill development
- Experience within a quality-controlled working environment (ie: verbal scripting and procedures)
- Strong team-oriented leadership skills and proven track record in converting sales
- Ability to engage, evaluate, coach, and develop people and their performance
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in the development and delivery of learning and development strategies, solutions, methodologies and technologies in a commercial environment
- Ability to quickly adapt in a dynamic and demanding sales environment
- An expert in sales process, compliance obligations, supporting systems and products
- Demonstrated ability to drive, motivate and think creatively to deliver success via sales results
- Demonstrable success in building world class sales cultures
- Product Training
- Sales Training