Our clients Track, Monitor, Respond Portfolio offers a modular, tiered approach for companies to access the services and support they need to help protect and efficiently manage their people and assets anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2006, our retained client are a British owned group with offices around the globe, born of the need to address safety and security solutions from a consultative perspective. The company was created with the mission to build client resilience and optimize operations through effective management of safety and security risks.
The Head of TMR's core function is to oversee a high quality of delivery services to clients, to manage key vendor and client relationships, ultimately driving business growth. The KPIs measured will be service subscriber growth and maintaining key business Gross Margin 'GM' targets.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for management of Global Tracking, Monitoring and Response Services;
- Management of all full-time, pro-rata and associate team, based in Dubai, Iraq and the UK. HR Responsibilities include recruiting, setting personal performance targets, annual appraisals, allocation of work, provision of technical support and individual and team motivation;
- Provide overall global client interface and develop strong, personal relationships;
- Provide overall Tracking Vendor interface, four core vendors at present, reporting to vendors monthly covering operations and sales - target vs delivered, based on annual forecasts;
- Report and Deliver on key Business Subscriber and GM KPIs;
- Manage the overall TMR annual budget;
- Ensure accurate financial reporting is delivered to head office;
- Provide accurate business monthly reports to Line Manager, MD;
- Identify and create business development opportunities and, working closely with the Sales team, convert these into subscription growth;
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans, including forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the TMR capabilities and act as the spokesperson at key industry events;
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the TMR marketplace, and global competitive landscape;
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the Travel Risk Management marketplace, and global competitive landscape;
- Develop the capabilities of the packages and services offered within TMR, and ensure these are kept up-to-date;
- Source and attend industry specific events globally, as required;
- Act as the focal point for all activities in UK and elsewhere as required;
- Maintain an oversight of the resourcing of all projects and ensuring the co-ordination of people and equipment globally in line with TMR activities;
- Ensure all business activities are in place to ensure efficient management of TMR;
- Manage the Project Management of key clients as appropriate;
- Maintain an overview of the direct delivery of services to clients as part of TMR packages, through SecureLocate™ and OBI Telematics Managers and others, as required;
- Maintain an oversight of the training team and ensure regular updates and reports to HQ are accurate. This includes regular interaction with our partner organisations;
The individual is expected to be a business leader, with a proven track record of delivering business growth in the Global Travel Risk Management Market. The Head of TMR will need to be both technically competent and an effective leader and manager. Should be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of safety and security technology solutions, major emergency management/response, crisis management and business continuity management.
The individual should have a proven track record of effective business leadership and management, including sound business development, marketing, sales, legal, financial and commercial experience.
Preferred Higher Education level - HND/BSc;
- Preferred Business Course relating to Change Management, Strategy, Growth;
- Experience of Sales and Service Management in the Global Travel Risk Management market is essential;
- Preferred understanding of Marine/Oil and Gas Operations;
- 5 - 10 years' experience in working in upstream operations;
- Preferred experience of Software as a Service 'SaaS' businesses and sales of location-based services;
- Essential experience of working on International Projects with Multinational Companies;
- Formal Training on Crisis Management and Emergency Response 'ER';
- Commercial awareness, including contract negotiations and review;
- Proven project management and report writing skills;
- Experience of budget control and financial authority;
- Good initiative and ability to work independently or part of a team.
In addition, the individual should be:
- Willingness to travel international regularly. Essential travel to the Dubai HQ on a quarterly basis;